Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where did the time GO?

This blog spot is dedicated to the (now) young adults I worked with at Rush; you guys and dolls have all grown up, and I'm still young (as you can see from this picture, taken 2 years ago--I'll post a more recent one when I get my hair done next week!) smile! I love and miss you, and since most of you are on Facebook and/or Twitter, I thought we could share some real communication--since I can respond to you privately. I want to share with you the most wonderful thing I have discovered since leaving NY, and how it is impacting everything I do...no, its not get-rich, but it will lead to vast wealth. I'll share what it is in my next post, as well as explain the title of my blog. Oh yeah, if you weren't a part of our Writer's Group, you're still welcome to comment. What I have to offer is life-changing for EVERYBODY! Chat soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment