Thursday, March 25, 2010

So, What Now?

Hope you had a chance to see Pastor Prince in action.  If you have ears to receive what he is saying he's on TBN, DSTR, FAM, and TCT.  Check out your local tv guide for times.  So now, I'll be sharing some of the articles and excerpts from the books I'm writing, in addition to sharing information about what it means to be under the new covenant--the covenant of grace.  Its a great way to be published without a publisher, and give people an opportunity to hear what I have to say.  Hope you'll stay tuned and let me know what you think!  My first story, entitled God's Mind is about a couple who have enjoyed a good life, but then lose it all.  What do you do when your dreams are shattered in pieces around your feet?  Get God's solution...you can read the first chapter tomorrow!  Whil you're waiting, here are some photos of my baby, Amari.  He's seven now.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment