Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sometimes we are too busy trying to grasp a concept, rather than just accepting it. That'a why I've been away. Grace is wonderful, and life changing, but it must be received kinda like air. It must be received moment by moment; you can't store it up for tomorrow. I think that's what I had been trying to do, and life was becoming stale. So, I decided today to do another spiritual experiment. I am going to live out the scripture which says: "At thy right hand, there is fullness of joy". For the next 30 days, I'm only gonna do things that bring me joy. Not necessarily what I love, but what brings me joy! For example, blogging gives me joy, and I love fried chicken. Fried foods put on extra weight, so, I'll blog more, and eat less. Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment