Thursday, June 30, 2011

Grateful? Grace Full!

Ever thought about what it takes to make up your bed? I never gave it a thought--that was until one of my arms gradually became so stiff, and so weak, that I could not even fluff my cover without pain! We take so much for granted. But, when we are grateful--for the ability to move without pain, for our family and friends, for sight and health, and salvation, God is able to move through our gratefulness to fill us with His grace (think, "favor") until we just receive preferential treatment in everything! My arm is on the mend. I realize that at my age (wouldn't YOU like to know!)I have to make special effort to remain limber (i.e. exercise!!). My effort to remain filled with grace/favor is to remember to be thankful for all the ways I am already blessed. That attitude, mixed with confidence in God (some call that faith), puts me in line for a life filled with favor! Declare God's favor over your life. Then, expect Him to shower you with His love and kindness, and be thankful. You will see miracles and blessings as never before!

No comments:

Post a Comment