Sunday, June 19, 2011

Anointed Teachers...continued

Today is Father's Day! When I think of anointed teachers, there has been none as great in my life as my father. After all, he was the one who taught me about this Jesus who is loving me to wholeness. He's the one that taught me about God's plan of salvation, and shared the truths of scripture with me. It was his teaching that prepared me to receive the greater revelation of grace...and I am so thankful. He's with our Heavenly Father today. This is the first Father's Day that I've had that bitter-sweet feeling about him being away...but I know it won't last long. That too is God's grace. It's the grace that allows us to lose a loved one and not despair. We can miss someone, but yet be glad they are no longer in pain, or ill, or suffering, or just plain unhappy...Grace is also the hope of seeing that loved one again--in health and purpose! I look forward to that day, and in the meantime, I'm gonna share what I've learned about grace, so that somebody else will come to know Jesus, and receive all the peace, love, joy, loving relationships, and salvation from the consequences of sin that my dad taught me about...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, POPPY, ABBA, AND ALL THE MEN WHO ARE STEPPING UP TO THEIR POSITION OF "FATHER"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment